UX consultant / service designer
The team works to develop our customer's new radio production system, as well as other in-house developed systems and services, both hardware and software. We are looking for a UX consultant who is involved and works operationally in one of our product teams.
The team consists of 5 people, of which 1 developer, 3 system technicians and 1 Product Owner. The vision is that the production system gives the user the opportunity to manage their own broadcasts and recordings through a user interface that is intuitive and self-explanatory.
We see that you are a UX consultant/service designer who can:
• Plan and carry out research, user tests and analysis
• Plan and conduct workshops. Idea generation and concretization of insights to create something to build on.
• Contribute to the process of increasing the user focus in our development processes to give our editorial staff a better experience of the internal work tools
• Strengthen the focus on users by involving them and other stakeholders in various parts of the design and development process
• Develop data in the form of sketches, wireframes and clickable prototypes and evaluate these with different methods
• Help the release train to choose effective solutions with high user value. Initially, the UX consultant will be part of the team that focuses on developing a new user interface.