Northab is looking for 3 Requirements Analysts for a Sweden official department
Östersund, Arjeplog, Stockholm, Malmö. The work is mainly conducted remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic.
About the mission
In the role of requirements analyst, you will work with business analysis, needs capture and requirements documentation in close collaboration with both product owners, developers and UXs, but also close to the business. As a requirements analyst, you ensure that business needs are investigated, detailed and documented in a clear requirements structure. These requirements are then converted into solution proposals and development tasks together with the development team's other roles. The work involves interviews and meetings with key people as well as interpretation of existing documents, but also coordination and validation against other development flow, cross-functional collaborations and other stakeholders. The role also monitors and participates in the implementation, testing and needs verification prior to the implementation of new solutions. The assignment may also include other tasks.
During the pandemic, the work takes place mainly at a distance. This may change depending on developments in Corona.
- At least 5 years experience of working as a requirements analyst with needs dialogues and requirements documentation.
- Overall knowledge of system development
- Good communicative and collaborative ability
- Practical experience of agile methods and needs-driven work
- Must master fluent Swedish in speech and writing
- Experience of requirements workaround output applications for statistics, reporting and the like
- Experience in information modelling
- Experience of working with system development