This is a direct recruitment for employment with one of our customers in Stockholm. The company grows rapidly so this is for several positions both senior and junior.
Engineers with Juniper Experience
We are looking for network engineers/network specialist, administrators or other type of engineers with hands-on experience from configuring Juniper networks devices. You should have previous experience of working with complex network environments for datacenters that have Juniper devices and solutions part of their Infrastructure.
It’s a bonus if you are Juniper certified (preferably on JNCIP-SP level) but no requirement. It’s more important you have the experience from working with Juniper routers/switches and/or firewalls in real production environments that supports many users.
We are looking for engineers with as much experience as possible from the following:
- Juniper MX Routers (MX104, MX204, MX150, MX240, MX480, MX960)
- Juniper QFX Switches (QFX3500, QFX3600, QFX5100)
- Juniper EX Switches (EX2200, EX2300, EX3300, EX3400, EX4300, EX4600, EX4650)
- Juniper SRX Firewall series (SRX300, SRX550, SRX1500, SRX4000, SRX4600,
- SRX5400, SRX5600)
- Juniper Virtual Chassis (VC), Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis Fabric (VCF)
- Previous work experience for an ISP (Internet Service Provider)
Good to have:
- Skills in Linux administration (Red Hat, Debian, Suse..)
- Juniper Certifications (JNCIA, JNCIP-SP..)
- Skills in Contrail
If you feel that you fit all or most of the above criteria please send in your application as soon as possible as we are offering continuously !